Every year hundreds of animals come into Joliet Township Animal Control and it is our goal to find them their forever home. Our Vet Techs meet with each potential adoptee and ensure that is the right match for the new owner as well as their new pet.
- Come meet with an animal and discuss your adoption plans with our Vet Techs. Viewing hours begin at 10am Monday – Friday.
- Complete adoption application and ensure the best match
- After adoption is approved, you will complete adoption contract and fill out necessary medical forms
- JTAC accepts cash or credit with an additional $5 service charge. Mallard Point Veterinary Clinic accepts any form of payment when you pick up the following day.
- Puppies $125, Dogs $75
- Includes registered microchip, fecal exam and deworming, distemper shot, and bordetella, and heartworm test for adults
- Medical Costs – paid to Mallard Point
- Spay (female) $70, Neuter (male) $60
- Rabies shot and tag $25
- Kittens $100, Cats $50, Senior Cats $25